LPG tank explodes, injures 2 in Olongapo

-A A +A

Monday, March 17, 2014

CAMP OLIVAS -- Two brothers were injured when a liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) tank accidentally exploded inside their house in Barangay Kalalake, Olongapo City, over the weekend.

Police reports said victims Marlon Osorio, 32, and his brother Valeriano, 30, both of Northon Street, Barangay Kalalake suffered 2nd and 4th degree burns respectively.

The explosion occurred while Marlon was cooking when the flame came out from their gas stove and reached the hose connecting to the LPG tank which immediately exploded.


The victims were taken to Mother and Child Hospital, Olongapo City for treatment. (Ric Sapnu)

Published in the Sun.Star Pampanga newspaper on March 18, 2014.

Local news

DISCLAIMER: Sun.Star website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessary reflect the views of the Sun.Star management and its affiliates. Sun.Star reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.

Forum rules: Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent and respectful. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!
  • Festivals
  • Obituary
  • Sinulog
  • Filipino Abroad
  • Sunstar Multimedia
  • Papal Visit
  • Pacman blog
  • Philippine Polls
  • Calamity Report
  • ePaper
  • goodearth
  • SunStar Celebrity
  • Technology
  • Sun.Star Zup!
  • Pnoy
  • tell it to sunstar
  • Habemus Papam