Kris Aquino to do a ‘Feng Shui’ sequel-A A +A
Sunday, May 25, 2014
QUEEN of All Media Kris Aquino confirmed she will soon work on the sequel of her 2004 hit horror movie "Feng Shui."
In a Cinema News report, the television host said that the upcoming movie, under the helm of ace director Chito Roño, will be included in the 2014 Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) this December.
She also confirmed that Kapamilya Primetime King Coco Martin will be part of the project.
If in the 2013 MMFF, Kris and son James Jr. (Bimby) were pitted against best friend Vice Ganda, in this year's festival, the child star and the comedian will be featured in one flick.
Bimby will join Vice in the sequel of one of the highest grossing Filipino films of all time, "Praybeyt Benjamin."
"Exciting ang festival na ito kasi hindi ko alam paano hahatiin ang sarili ko. I'm so excited kasi tinanong ko si Bimb. Sabi ko, 'Honey, it's your choice. Do you want to do the movie?' And ang sabi ni Bimb nung nalaman niyang 'Praybeyt Benjamin' at sundalo and his dad there is a general, pumayag siya," she said.
Kris added: "Sabi din niya na si Tito Vice naman daw yun and sabi ko, 'You better be at your best dahil wala ako diyan and ikaw ito talaga and you're not playing yourself."
Bimby's only request is to be included in some of the fight scenes of the movie.
"Buong-buo naman ang tiwala ko kay Vice na aalagaan niya ang anak ko and of course kay Direk Wenn. Masaya and very excited na ako for this festival," she said.
Kris also thanked everyone for the support for "My Little Bossings" after Bimby's latest win with Ryzza Mae Dizon at the recently concluded Guillermo Awards.
Bimby and Ryzza took home the Phenomenal Box-Office Child Star awards.
"The biggest reward of this was that pinakita ni Ryzza sa akin yung bago nilang bahay and na-touch ako na meron kaming na contribute doon sa pagtupad ng pangarap niya," Kris said.
"My Little Bossings," an entry in last year's MMFF, earned almost P400 million in the box office. (Sunnex)