P130,000 lost in fire

-A A +A

Saturday, August 2, 2014

SOME P130,000 worth of properties were lost in a fire incident on Thursday afternoon at Purok 3, Barangay Ula, Tugbok District, Davao City.

According to Tugbok Police station, the fire started at the residence of Edgar Anunciado Ayudan, 39, around 4:07 p.m.

Police Inspector 3 Antonio Pino said the Anunciado left the house but later found out that a smoke came out from their house when a curtain caught fire from an overheated junction box.


Pino added that the neighbor's house was also damaged. (KGL)

Published in the Sun.Star Davao newspaper on August 03, 2014.

Local news

DISCLAIMER: Sun.Star website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessary reflect the views of the Sun.Star management and its affiliates. Sun.Star reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.

Forum rules: Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent and respectful. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!
  • Calamity Report
  • Pacman blog
  • Papal Visit
  • Sunstar Multimedia
  • Technology
  • Philippine Polls
  • Filipino Abroad
  • tell it to sunstar
  • SunStar Celebrity
  • Pnoy
  • Sun.Star Zup!
  • Obituary
  • goodearth
  • Habemus Papam
  • Festivals
  • Sinulog
  • ePaper