Carpenter electrocuted

-A A +A

Sunday, May 25, 2014

A CARPENTER died after being electrocuted atop a house in barangay Dacudao, Calinan District in Davao City on Saturday afternoon.

Police identified the victim as Mario Lubero Enson, in his mid 30’s, a resident of Purok 6, Dacudao in Calinan.

Initial investigation conducted by the members of the Calinan Police Station showed that the incident took place around 3:50 p.m. Saturday at Purok 6.


Police said the victim was about to repair the galvanized roof of his neighbor named Victoria Danela when the hand drill machine he was using hit a live wire.

The victim was declared dead when brought to Isaac Robillo Hospital in Calinan District.

The victim’s body now lies at Angel Funeral Parlor.

Published in the Sun.Star Davao newspaper on May 26, 2014.

Local news

DISCLAIMER: Sun.Star website welcomes friendly debate, but comments posted on this site do not necessary reflect the views of the Sun.Star management and its affiliates. Sun.Star reserves the right to delete, reproduce or modify comments posted here without notice. Posts that are inappropriate will automatically be deleted.

Forum rules: Do not use obscenity. Some words have been banned. Stick to the topic. Do not veer away from the discussion. Be coherent and respectful. Do not shout or use CAPITAL LETTERS!
  • Festivals
  • Obituary
  • Sinulog
  • Filipino Abroad
  • Sunstar Multimedia
  • Papal Visit
  • Pacman blog
  • Philippine Polls
  • Calamity Report
  • ePaper
  • goodearth
  • SunStar Celebrity
  • Technology
  • Sun.Star Zup!
  • Pnoy
  • tell it to sunstar
  • Habemus Papam